- MOU on RRECS
- RRECS Q and A on the NRLCA website
- Standup Talk on Mapping for RRECS
- RRECS Training Guide
- Quick RRECS Scan Guide
- Video – NRLCA Mini Mail Survey Presentation
- Mini Mail Survey Presentation
- NRLCA Mini Mail Survey Training
- Miscellaneous Activity Sheet
- Mini Mail Survey Stand Up Talk
- Walking Distances-Data Collection Form
- Daily Volume Worksheet
- Route Summary
- RRECS Q AND A-Mini Mail Survey
- Column 17 to RRECS Comparison
- RRECS Count Documents
- RRECS Survey Dispute form
Mark your calendars! The next RRECS Mini Mail Survey will be held February 24-March 8, 2024. Additional details and updated ...
Attention Carriers: REMINDER: Everyone should be making sure that their Edit Book is up to date and the DPM-LTM systems ...
The Postal Service requested that the PRC initiate a rulemaking proceeding to consider a change to rural carrier costing on ...
On November 18, 2023, “Rural Activity Scans” will change to “RRECS Activities” on the mobile delivery device (MDD). Additional features ...
The article posted last week on the World Socialist Web Site on the results of the latest route evaluations at the US Postal Service ...