This post seems to be older than 1 year— so keep that in mind while reading. It might be outdated.
In 2016, a National Mail Count will be conducted for twelve (12) working days beginning Saturday, March 12, 2016 and ending Friday, March 25, 2016, for all routes except those routes which both the regular carrier and management agree in writing not to count. The procedures and form for “Opting Out” of the count are included in the documents below. The “Important Dates” checklist provided by USPS is also included below.
- Option Out Election Form
- Option Out Election Stand-Up Talk
- March 2016 – Important Dates to Remember Checklist
- Flexible Mail Piece Flow Chart
- Column 21 and 22 Flow Chart
- Mail Count Dispute Sheet
- March 2016 – NRLCA Mail Count Guide
- NRLCA Mail Count Guide Supporting Documents
- NRLCA Mail Count Calculator
- Scanning at a Glance
Source: National Mail Count 2016