We strive to keep rural carriers updated in as many formats as possible.
We promote a wide range of rural carrier communities to let rural carriers engage with each other.
We hope to encourage healthy, respectful, debate and discussion.
We strongly promote the sharing of information and knowledge with all rural carriers(even those that cant make it to meetings and conventions)I have been a rural mail carrier since 1997, and a union member since 1999.
Some Facts about Ruralinfo.net
Not totally sure of the exact date I started Ruralinfo.net. The domain creation date was April 4th, 2007. I ran the website for a year or more on a free Google website.. So this website is AT LEAST 7 years old if not more.
Ruralinfo.net is owned and operated by one person.
Ruralinfo.net is not affiliated with the USPS,the NRLCA, or any state or National Organization.
Some Stats about Ruralinfo.net
We have over 800 subscribers on our daily news blast list
We have over 1200 subscribers signed up for our weekly newsletter
We send out approx. 40,000 total newsletter emails per month
Our Rural Mail Talk message board is our most visited page with over 1700 members – Over 10,000 Posts – Over 3 million views
Facebook – Over 4500 followers
Twitter 639 Followers
Pinterest 760 Followers.
Ruralinfo.net Between 77,000 and 81,000 page views monthly
Ruralinfo.net News Page Between 54,000 and 68,000 page views monthly
Ruralinfo.net News Page posts Over 4,000 total posts
Ruralinfo.net News Page comments Over 4,600 total comments
Apple Mobile App Downloads 280
Android Mobile App Downloads 120
Holidays and Pay Dates
- NRLCA: Four Postal Unions Respond to House Hearing
- Quick update on the NRLCA/USPS Engineering study
- Greeting Card Association and the NRLCA issue joint statement calling for Meaningful Postal Reform
- NRLCA: New Password System to be Rolled Out for USPS Self-Service Web Applications
- Highlights from the NRLCA Eastern States Conference
- NRLCA: USPS CONTRACTS FOR NEW SCANNERS (MDDs)
- NRLCA: Our Apologies – “Weingarten Cards”
- EMA to increase 1 cent effective April 5, 2014
- NRLCA: Postal Unions Unite in Historic Agreement to Protect America’s Postal Service
- Step 4 – Regular carrier’s right to a leave replacement assigned to route