PLEASE READ FIRST
Ruralinfo.net can only answer questions pertaining to the technical aspects of the website.
If you have a question about your job, the union, insurance, benefits, etc, please contact either the USPS or the NRLCA.
Ruralinfo does have a large Community of Message Boards and Forums where you can ask other Rural Carriers questions. You can find those at the links below:
I apologize for not being able to answer questions personally, but I simply cannot keep up with them all.
Thank you for visiting Ruralinfo.net and I am sure a fellow rural carrier can help you with your situation.
Visit the Knowledgebase
Holidays and Pay Dates
- Events on 11/11/2013
- Events on 11/30/2013
PAY PERIOD 26
- Events on 12/06/2013
- Events on 12/07/2013
Christmas Overtime Period
- Events on 12/14/2013
PAY PERIOD 1
- NRLCA Saddened by Carrier Shooting in Landover, MD
- New Salary Charts are now available
- NRLCA statement on USPS Finances
- NRLCA: Legislative Updates to the NRLCA Website
- Test of Sunday Delivery of Parcels on Rural Routes
- NRLCA information for the upcoming Christmas Overtime period
- Rural Carrier Pay Raise coming November 16th
- Christmas Pay Procedures for Rural Carriers
- In Memoriam: Mary Louise Baltimore, Past Assistant to the NRLCA President
- PO 603 Revision September 2013