If you have a question about your job, the union, insurance, benefits, etc, please contact either the USPS or the NRLCA.
Ruralinfo does have a large Community of Message Boards and Forums where you can ask other Rural Carriers questions. You can find those at the links below:
I apologize for not being able to answer questions personally, but I simply cannot keep up with them all.
Thank you for visiting Ruralinfo.net and I am sure a fellow rural carrier can help you with your situation.
Note: If you send your question anyway, it will not be answered.
All other inquiries, please contact us below:
Holidays and Pay Dates
- Step 4 – Regular carrier’s right to a leave replacement assigned to route
- Step 4 – Credit when required to scan EVS barcodes
- Step 4 : Using firm sheets when less than 6 pieces
- NRLCA President Dwyer: Proposed Obama Budget, WRONG On Postal Service
- FYI – Postpone or Acknowledge scanner messages
- NRLCA: Letter of Mutual Understanding on Prepaid Events and Pieces
- NRLCA and USPS resolve dispute on Prepaid Event and piece credit during mail count
- Mail Count – Did you know?
- Let the games begin
- NRLCA Participates in the NALC’s Annual Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive