If you have a question about your job, the union, insurance, benefits, etc, please contact either the USPS or the NRLCA.
Ruralinfo does have a large Community of Message Boards and Forums where you can ask other Rural Carriers questions. You can find those at the links below:
I apologize for not being able to answer questions personally, but I simply cannot keep up with them all.
Thank you for visiting Ruralinfo.net and I am sure a fellow rural carrier can help you with your situation.
Note: If you send your question anyway, it will not be answered.
All other inquiries, please contact us below:
Holidays and Pay Dates
- NRLCA: Four Postal Unions Respond to House Hearing
- Quick update on the NRLCA/USPS Engineering study
- Greeting Card Association and the NRLCA issue joint statement calling for Meaningful Postal Reform
- NRLCA: New Password System to be Rolled Out for USPS Self-Service Web Applications
- Highlights from the NRLCA Eastern States Conference
- NRLCA: USPS CONTRACTS FOR NEW SCANNERS (MDDs)
- NRLCA: Our Apologies – “Weingarten Cards”
- EMA to increase 1 cent effective April 5, 2014
- NRLCA: Postal Unions Unite in Historic Agreement to Protect America’s Postal Service
- Step 4 – Regular carrier’s right to a leave replacement assigned to route