- Two-alarm fire ravages Bed-Stuy post office
- Give postal workers tasers — for their safety and our
- National Association of Wine Retailers’ Statement in Support of the USPS Shipping Equity Ac
- Autumn stamps – Release dates, locations announced
- Rural mail carriers worried about dramatic pay cuts
- Former U.S. Postal Service Employee Pleads Guilty to Using Her Position to Obtain the Personal Information of Victims as Part of a Conspiracy to Commit Bank Fraud and Wire Fraud
- A California woman is accused of shipping over 9 million parcels using counterfeit postage, costing the USPS $60 million in lost revenue
- NALC: Bid counts renewed effective May 21, 2023
- Arizona post office ranked one of the 11 most beautiful in the world
- Big Medicare Changes Coming For Postal Service Retirees
RURAL CARRIER NEWS
Whose fault is it anyway?
My previous editorial "The Union Membership" raised some hackles. Good, that is exactly what I wanted it to do. Sometimes ...
NRLCA statement on Chairman Carper's Postal Legislation Proposal
With the U.S. Postal Service in dire financial condition, it is critical that Congress work to address the difficult issues ...
New PostPlan Remotely Managed Post Offices (RMPO) MOU
The USPS and the NRLCA have signed the attached memorandum of understanding (MOU), regarding rural routes that remain domiciled in ...
The Union membership.
Not sure if most of you know this, but I usually stay on the union "bad" list for the information ...
GMAC – Provider of RLC Vehicle Insurance Plan Becomes National General Insurance
As the provider of the RLC Vehicle Insurance Plan, GMAC Insurance is pleased to announce that we are now National ...
Rural Time Standard Engineer Study Update
A quick update- (Thank you Mike) The 3 time-study engineers are out and about in the field now. They visited ...
Funeral procession for slain Rural Carrier Marie Youngblood
Over 700 friends, family and co-workers attended the funeral service for Marie Youngblood, the Rural Mail Carrier from Shepherd that ...
A very disturbing trend has appeared among rural carriers…
I have come across a disturbing trend among rural carriers these last couple of months. I hear from so many ...
Brief history of the rural craft
The following brief history recap is from Mort on delphi, he has combined his memory of things, along with facts ...
Response from USPS law/ethics department regarding the USPS social media policy
My Question: Does the new revised social media policy restrict craft employees from engaging with each other on social media sites ...
RURAL CARRIER KNOWLEDGEBASE
BOXES NEED FOR A ONE HOUR CHANGE
TABLE OF EVALUATED HOURS
RURAL CARRIER NEWSLETTER
Don't be the last to know! We send out a rural carrier newsletter every month with all the news you need to know before you hit the street. Sign up today and stay up on the news and events that affect you!
SALARY AND EMA
RURAL CARRIER USER GUIDE
A little info to help you find your way
RURAL CARRIER TRANSFERS
Visit our Rural Carrier Transfer website if you are looking for a mutual transfer
RURAL CARRIER TIP GUIDE
Tips and tricks from rural carriers
Visit our Postal RHD website if you need to buy or sell a route vehicle
Ruralinfo.net is not sponsored or authorized by the NRLCA, the USPS or any state or local association. The materials on Ruralinfo.net’s web site are provided “as is”. They are presented here for informational use only. See full disclaimer