- Two-alarm fire ravages Bed-Stuy post office
- Give postal workers tasers — for their safety and our
- National Association of Wine Retailers’ Statement in Support of the USPS Shipping Equity Ac
- Autumn stamps – Release dates, locations announced
- Rural mail carriers worried about dramatic pay cuts
- Former U.S. Postal Service Employee Pleads Guilty to Using Her Position to Obtain the Personal Information of Victims as Part of a Conspiracy to Commit Bank Fraud and Wire Fraud
- A California woman is accused of shipping over 9 million parcels using counterfeit postage, costing the USPS $60 million in lost revenue
- NALC: Bid counts renewed effective May 21, 2023
- Arizona post office ranked one of the 11 most beautiful in the world
- Big Medicare Changes Coming For Postal Service Retirees
RURAL CARRIER NEWS
The Neutral Engineer for the Rural Carrier Time Study
Dr. Louis A. Martin-Vega is the Dean of Engineering at North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina. With more ...
Let’s talk about the Elephant in the room
Elephant in the room" is an English metaphorical idiom for an obvious truth that is either being ignored or going ...
The only thing we have to fear is ourselves.
I spend a lot of time online and there are a lot of pages on the internet that I look ...
The Evaluated system, the Guarantee period and the Christmas OT period. What does it all mean and how did we get here?
There are a lot of questions floating around lately about X days, the Guarantee period, and the Christmas Overtime period ...
Handbook PO-603 Revision: Compensation Adjustments
Effective October 20, 2012, Handbook PO-603, Rural Carrier Duties and Responsibilities, Section 541.41, Additional Compensation, is revised to reflect the ...
NRLCA: Formulas to Determine Additional DPS Compensation
When a carrier on a route being compensated under the DPS standards (letters and/or flats) is required to case all ...
Do you ever wonder how the rural pay system was crafted? A must read for all rural carriers!
The rural craft is a very special pay system. We have provisions and rules that do not apply to any ...
Rural Carriers Alert: Start time changes during Christmas OT period
Subject: Start times I have had several questions relating to the changing of start times due to management attempting to avoid ...
NRLCA Press Release: NRLCA Elects Jeanette P. Dwyer as First Female National President
NRLCA Elects Jeanette P. Dwyer as First Female National President - MarketWatch: "Jeanette P. Dwyer, a 30-year career postal employee, ...
NRLCA STATEMENT ON POLITICAL CONTRIBUTIONS
Recently, criticism has arisen over how the NRLCA-PAC contributes to Congressional campaigns. The NRLCA-PAC works to represent rural carrier issues ...
RURAL CARRIER KNOWLEDGEBASE
BOXES NEED FOR A ONE HOUR CHANGE
TABLE OF EVALUATED HOURS
RURAL CARRIER NEWSLETTER
Don't be the last to know! We send out a rural carrier newsletter every month with all the news you need to know before you hit the street. Sign up today and stay up on the news and events that affect you!
SALARY AND EMA
RURAL CARRIER USER GUIDE
A little info to help you find your way
RURAL CARRIER TRANSFERS
Visit our Rural Carrier Transfer website if you are looking for a mutual transfer
RURAL CARRIER TIP GUIDE
Tips and tricks from rural carriers
Visit our Postal RHD website if you need to buy or sell a route vehicle
Ruralinfo.net is not sponsored or authorized by the NRLCA, the USPS or any state or local association. The materials on Ruralinfo.net’s web site are provided “as is”. They are presented here for informational use only. See full disclaimer