- Two-alarm fire ravages Bed-Stuy post office
- Give postal workers tasers — for their safety and our
- National Association of Wine Retailers’ Statement in Support of the USPS Shipping Equity Ac
- Autumn stamps – Release dates, locations announced
- Rural mail carriers worried about dramatic pay cuts
- Former U.S. Postal Service Employee Pleads Guilty to Using Her Position to Obtain the Personal Information of Victims as Part of a Conspiracy to Commit Bank Fraud and Wire Fraud
- A California woman is accused of shipping over 9 million parcels using counterfeit postage, costing the USPS $60 million in lost revenue
- NALC: Bid counts renewed effective May 21, 2023
- Arizona post office ranked one of the 11 most beautiful in the world
- Big Medicare Changes Coming For Postal Service Retirees
RURAL CARRIER NEWS
Rural carrier assists woman after fall
Rural Carrier Fran Geisler was delivering to the home of a customer in Hooper, NE, when she noticed the mail ...
Access Issues with LiteBlue
There have been some concerns over the past week regarding difficulties employees are having accessing LiteBlue at the local level ...
Bill introduced to Rename Interlachen Post Office In Honor Of Pamela “Pam” Rock
WASHINGTON, D.C.—Today, Congresswoman Kat Cammack (FL-03) and Congressman Aaron Bean (FL-04) introduced legislation to rename the Interlachen, Florida, post office in honor ...
UPDATE to Second Trip Compensation via NRLCA
UPDATE to Second Trip Compensation: All loading time for second trips will be done on the scanner; the only additional ...
USPS releases MOU for RRECS Dispute process
New MOU for dispute process for RRECS ...
Johnson Co. rural mail carrier says new pay system cuts salary by thousands
JOHNSON COUNTY, Iowa (KCRG) - A rural mail carrier who works in Johnson County says she’s facing more work for ...
Rural carrier’s actions help uncover tragedy
Rural Carrier Maci Myers was delivering mail in Cyril, OK, last winter when she noticed a little girl wandering outside ...
REVISED 4241-A Explanation (Cheat Sheet)
NOTE: All times are weekly times/credits ...
Loneliest Mail Carrier In The Nation: Tebra Morris’ Daily 300-Mile Remote Wyoming Route
Morris, a native of tiny Bairoil, Wyoming, runs one of the longest mail routes in the nation. The typical mail ...
USPS, Postal Inspection Service Roll Out Expanded Crime Prevention Measures To Crack Down on Mail Theft, Enhance Employee Safety and Strengthen Consumer Protections
The United States Postal Service (Postal Service) and United States Postal Inspection Service (Postal Inspection Service) announced expanded actions to ...
RURAL CARRIER KNOWLEDGEBASE
BOXES NEED FOR A ONE HOUR CHANGE
TABLE OF EVALUATED HOURS
RURAL CARRIER NEWSLETTER
Don't be the last to know! We send out a rural carrier newsletter every month with all the news you need to know before you hit the street. Sign up today and stay up on the news and events that affect you!
SALARY AND EMA
RURAL CARRIER USER GUIDE
A little info to help you find your way
RURAL CARRIER TRANSFERS
Visit our Rural Carrier Transfer website if you are looking for a mutual transfer
RURAL CARRIER TIP GUIDE
Tips and tricks from rural carriers
Visit our Postal RHD website if you need to buy or sell a route vehicle
Ruralinfo.net is not sponsored or authorized by the NRLCA, the USPS or any state or local association. The materials on Ruralinfo.net’s web site are provided “as is”. They are presented here for informational use only. See full disclaimer