- Two-alarm fire ravages Bed-Stuy post office
- Give postal workers tasers — for their safety and our
- National Association of Wine Retailers’ Statement in Support of the USPS Shipping Equity Ac
- Autumn stamps – Release dates, locations announced
- Rural mail carriers worried about dramatic pay cuts
- Former U.S. Postal Service Employee Pleads Guilty to Using Her Position to Obtain the Personal Information of Victims as Part of a Conspiracy to Commit Bank Fraud and Wire Fraud
- A California woman is accused of shipping over 9 million parcels using counterfeit postage, costing the USPS $60 million in lost revenue
- NALC: Bid counts renewed effective May 21, 2023
- Arizona post office ranked one of the 11 most beautiful in the world
- Big Medicare Changes Coming For Postal Service Retirees
RURAL CARRIER NEWS
Pay Cuts Have Rural Letter Carriers ‘Scared’ and ‘Outraged’
Thousands of letter carriers at the U.S. Postal Service are starting to see new schedules that have reduced their hours ...
NRLCA and USPS Sign MOU Concerning Annual Leave Carryover for Leave Year 2024
The NRLCA and USPS have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) agreeing that for leave year 2024, regular work force ...
Rural Carrier dies in crash hours before retirement
On April 21, during one of the season's last winter storms, Ken Anderson was out working his final day of ...
IMPORTANT: RRECS Evaluation Prematurely Uploaded for 784 Routes
784 routes have had their RRECS evaluation prematurely uploaded for pay period 10. USPS HQ is aware, and the offices ...
Observant rural carrier credited with saving life
Rural Carrier Kellie Vail noticed a customer on her route in Olathe, KS, hadn’t picked up his mail in several ...
Rural carrier ushers canines out of harm’s way
Rural Carrier Eugene Petrucci was delivering on his route in Furlong, PA, when he noticed flames coming from a customer’s ...
ATTENTION RURAL CARRIERS: NEW ROUTE EVALUATIONS GO INTO EFFECT MAY 6
ATTENTION RURAL CARRIERS: NEW ROUTE EVALUATIONS GO INTO EFFECT MAY 6 ...
Group of Senators urge the USPS to delay RRECS implementation
The senators -- Democrats Ron Wyden Elizabeth Warren, Sherrod Brown, Ed Markey and John Fetterman and independent Bernie Sanders -- ...
NRLCA statement on Groff v. DeJoy: United States Supreme Court Oral Argument
The NRLCA, National Postal Mail Handlers Union, and National Association of Letter Carriers filed a joint amicus brief with the Supreme Court ...
RURAL CARRIER KNOWLEDGEBASE
BOXES NEED FOR A ONE HOUR CHANGE
TABLE OF EVALUATED HOURS
RURAL CARRIER NEWSLETTER
Don't be the last to know! We send out a rural carrier newsletter every month with all the news you need to know before you hit the street. Sign up today and stay up on the news and events that affect you!
SALARY AND EMA
RURAL CARRIER USER GUIDE
A little info to help you find your way
RURAL CARRIER TRANSFERS
Visit our Rural Carrier Transfer website if you are looking for a mutual transfer
RURAL CARRIER TIP GUIDE
Tips and tricks from rural carriers
Visit our Postal RHD website if you need to buy or sell a route vehicle
Ruralinfo.net is not sponsored or authorized by the NRLCA, the USPS or any state or local association. The materials on Ruralinfo.net’s web site are provided “as is”. They are presented here for informational use only. See full disclaimer