General Wage Increase Set for November 19, 2022

  • In accordance with Article 9.1.A.2, effective November 19, 2022 (PP 25-2022), the basic annual salary schedule (Tables One and Two) shall be increased by an amount equal to 1.3% of the appropriate February 27, 2021, salary schedule.
  • Further, in accordance with Article 9.1.H.2, effective November 19, 2022 (PP 25-2022), Rural Carrier Associates (RCAs) and Assistant Rural Carriers (ARCs) will receive a similar upward wage adjustment equal to 1.3% applied to the Tables Three and Four wage rates and a 1.0% wage adjustment for a total of 2.3% of the appropriate May 20, 2021, salary schedule.

These increases should be reflected in paychecks dated December 9, 2022.

General Wage Increase Set for November 19, 2022



Ruralinfo.net is not sponsored or authorized by the NRLCA, the USPS or any state or local association. The materials on Ruralinfo.net’s web site are provided “as is”. They are presented here for informational use only. See full disclaimer
Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments