Disclaimer! Ruralinfo.net is not sponsored or authorized by the NRLCA, the USPS or any state or local association. Click here to read full disclaimer

How to file a grievance

1. Approach your immediate supervisor with the problem and try to resolve the issue through a discussion. You must discuss the issue. Your local steward may accompany you.

2. If no resolution, ask management for a PS Form 8191 (Joint Grievance Form).


Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Share via
Send this to a friend