Disclaimer! Ruralinfo.net is not sponsored or authorized by the NRLCA, the USPS or any state or local association. Click here to read full disclaimer

NRLCA Form 30 Required for Worker's Compensation Assistance

Share via

If you have any questions or concerns pertaining to a Worker’s Compensation issue, please contact Devin Cassidy, Director of Worker’s Compensation. To receive assistance, you will first need to submit a NRLCA Form 30. This Form 30 must be received in the National Office before Devin can assist you with your issues. The Form 30 can be downloaded by CLICKING HERE or by contacting Devin at the National Office Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm ET at 703-684-5545.

via News Info.

Share via
1 Comment
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Share this
Send this to a friend