Effective immediately, when carriers are performing 2nd trips, they must also utilize the Hotkey 6 STARTLOADVEH and Hotkey 7 ENDLOADVEH to capture the load time associated with the 2nd trip. This will ensure proper compensation when RRECS is implemented. In addition, 2nd trips are to continue to be compensated per Handbook F-21 563 and documented on the PS Form 4240.
Please see attached steps to take when carrier is performing a Second Trip on their route:
- PMCASING “stops the clock for end of shift activities”
- PMCASING is only for use after the RETURN2DU keystroke is made
- The time between RETURN2DU and CLOCKOUT is credited to the route as actual time. PMCASING stops the clock during this time. PM casing stops the clock for the time for activities made while on PMCASING are calculated and compensated under separate actions.
- PMCASING is to be utilized when carrier performs a 2nd trip at the end of the day and after all end of shift duties are completed
- Once carrier selects Hotkey K PMCASING, carrier should then utilize Hotkey 6 STARTLOADVEH and Hotkey 7 ENDLOADVEH to capture load time associated with 2nd trip
- Once 2nd trip is completed and carrier has returned to delivery unit, carrier then selects Hotkey L CLOCKOUT to end their work daySecond trips continue to be compensated per Handbook F-21 563, this information is to be documented on carriers PS Form 4240
- Second trips continue to be compensated per Handbook F-21 563, this information is to be documented on carriers PS Form 4240