- Two-alarm fire ravages Bed-Stuy post office
- Give postal workers tasers — for their safety and our
- National Association of Wine Retailers’ Statement in Support of the USPS Shipping Equity Ac
- Autumn stamps – Release dates, locations announced
- Rural mail carriers worried about dramatic pay cuts
- Former U.S. Postal Service Employee Pleads Guilty to Using Her Position to Obtain the Personal Information of Victims as Part of a Conspiracy to Commit Bank Fraud and Wire Fraud
- A California woman is accused of shipping over 9 million parcels using counterfeit postage, costing the USPS $60 million in lost revenue
- NALC: Bid counts renewed effective May 21, 2023
- Arizona post office ranked one of the 11 most beautiful in the world
- Big Medicare Changes Coming For Postal Service Retirees
RURAL CARRIER NEWS
NRLCA posts information on the new Postal Service Health Benefits (PSHB) program
The NRLCA has been working with the Postal Service, the Office of Personnel Management (OPM), and the other postal unions ...
How to file a grievance
1. Approach your immediate supervisor with the problem and try to resolve the issue through a discussion. You must discuss ...
Rural carrier earns praise from rescued customer’s family
Rural Carrier Jennifer Winfrey was recently on duty in Minden, LA, when she heard an older customer yelling for help ...
USPS delays rollout of new pay system after data shows pay cuts for rural carriers
The Postal Service is delaying the implementation of a new pay system that would currently lead to many rural carriers seeing ...
RRECS Opinion poll
10 Reasons RRECS is not ready to go live
While of course, I am no longer in the game, I still care what happens to the rural craft and ...
PostalEASE Functions Reactivated in LiteBlue
The Postal Service is reminding employees that all PostalEASE functions previously disabled, have been reactivated in LiteBlue to include changing your elections ...
Rural Letter Carriers Complain About Dramatically Reduced Pay
After a new evaluation system is implemented, some workers could lose $8,000 per year or more. Threats to quit have ...
Rural Iowa mail carriers express concern over how compensation is determined
DES MOINES, Iowa (KCCI) - Rural mail carriers in Iowa are voicing concerns at the Capitol about how their compensation ...
Letter of Understanding Signed to Delay RRECS Implementation Until May 6
On April 21, 2023, the NRLCA and USPS reached an agreement to delay the implementation of the initial rural route ...
RURAL CARRIER KNOWLEDGEBASE
BOXES NEED FOR A ONE HOUR CHANGE
TABLE OF EVALUATED HOURS
RURAL CARRIER NEWSLETTER
Don't be the last to know! We send out a rural carrier newsletter every month with all the news you need to know before you hit the street. Sign up today and stay up on the news and events that affect you!
SALARY AND EMA
RURAL CARRIER USER GUIDE
A little info to help you find your way
RURAL CARRIER TRANSFERS
Visit our Rural Carrier Transfer website if you are looking for a mutual transfer
RURAL CARRIER TIP GUIDE
Tips and tricks from rural carriers
Visit our Postal RHD website if you need to buy or sell a route vehicle
Ruralinfo.net is not sponsored or authorized by the NRLCA, the USPS or any state or local association. The materials on Ruralinfo.net’s web site are provided “as is”. They are presented here for informational use only. See full disclaimer