- Two-alarm fire ravages Bed-Stuy post office
- Give postal workers tasers — for their safety and our
- National Association of Wine Retailers’ Statement in Support of the USPS Shipping Equity Ac
- Autumn stamps – Release dates, locations announced
- Rural mail carriers worried about dramatic pay cuts
- Former U.S. Postal Service Employee Pleads Guilty to Using Her Position to Obtain the Personal Information of Victims as Part of a Conspiracy to Commit Bank Fraud and Wire Fraud
- A California woman is accused of shipping over 9 million parcels using counterfeit postage, costing the USPS $60 million in lost revenue
- NALC: Bid counts renewed effective May 21, 2023
- Arizona post office ranked one of the 11 most beautiful in the world
- Big Medicare Changes Coming For Postal Service Retirees
RURAL CARRIER NEWS
RRECS article on Vice.com
Two-thirds of rural mail carriers nationwide are scheduled to be hit with a pay cut of thousands of dollars annually ...
‘Justice for Pam’ petition calls for continued investigation into fatal Interlachen dog attack
INTERLACHEN, Fla. - The family of a 61-year-old woman killed by dogs in Interlachen last August is asking people to sign a petition that ...
USPS Releases Fact Sheets about the Postal Service Health Benefits Program
USPS and OPM, in consultation with the four Postal Unions, have developed Fact Sheets to provide basic information regarding the ...
Rural carrier gets help for customer with broken hip
Rural Carrier Associate Joseph Eskew was delivering mail on a frigid December day in Riner, VA, when he spotted a ...
Further Update on The Rural Route Evaluated Compensation System (RRECS) from NRLCA
Please find attached correspondence from USPS operations with information pertaining to updated 4241As, 4241Ms, implementation of RRECS, and route adjustments ...
The Post Office fired me for honoring the Lord’s Day. Supreme Court must make this right
Linked below is an op-ed on Fox News by former RCA Gerald Groff who has taken his religious freedom case ...
USPS workers claim they are seeing pay cuts in the tens of thousands, reduced hours
Shelon Williams, a carrier for USPS, said she is going from 46 hours over a five-day week to 37 hours ...
APCU KeyTeller Service Outage Update
Thank you for your patience and support over the course of the last several weeks. We are aware that the ...
Guess What? It’s our Birthday! Ruralinfo.net is 18 years old
Our Story: Not totally sure of the exact date I started Ruralinfo.net. The domain creation date was April 4th, 2007 ...
RURAL CARRIER KNOWLEDGEBASE
BOXES NEED FOR A ONE HOUR CHANGE
TABLE OF EVALUATED HOURS
RURAL CARRIER NEWSLETTER
Don't be the last to know! We send out a rural carrier newsletter every month with all the news you need to know before you hit the street. Sign up today and stay up on the news and events that affect you!
SALARY AND EMA
RURAL CARRIER USER GUIDE
A little info to help you find your way
RURAL CARRIER TRANSFERS
Visit our Rural Carrier Transfer website if you are looking for a mutual transfer
RURAL CARRIER TIP GUIDE
Tips and tricks from rural carriers
Visit our Postal RHD website if you need to buy or sell a route vehicle
Ruralinfo.net is not sponsored or authorized by the NRLCA, the USPS or any state or local association. The materials on Ruralinfo.net’s web site are provided “as is”. They are presented here for informational use only. See full disclaimer